2. Personal Information. We may collect what is considered as your “Personal Information” when registering them voluntarily while making purchases, subscribing to our newsletters or when otherwise contacting our company regarding any matter whatsoever. Our company may use such information (“Personal Information”) to make you a personalized profile to inform you of services, products, events, or other information that you may find relevant. However, our company won’t disclose or sell any of your Personal Information to another party unaffiliated to us except if it is (i) to comply with the law, government orders, court orders,(ii) protect our company rights or that of its property or affiliates or (iii) if the company has a reason to believe you are using information from the website to engage in unlawful acts or ones that might compromise the safety of other persons. The company may employ the services of a third party to act as an administrator or perform specific tasks regarding business and operations on behalf of the company. Such shall require the use of the Personal Information you submit. However, we shall treat such with maximum confidentiality, and it shall only be used for the sole purpose of the aforementioned tasks.
3. Privacy Information – Children using the Internet. It is not in the interest of the company to collect children’s Personal Information, especially those under 13 years of age. Should we notice that any of such children (below 13 years) knowingly or unknowingly leaves their information on our site, we shall promptly remove it.
4. Aggregate Information. The company may also collect aggregate information and use it collectively, without giving up the identities of the individuals. The aggregate information we may mine includes product purchase, frequency of site visits, and the items searched, age, gender, location, and any other commercial information hereinafter referred to as “Aggregate Information.” We use this information (without attaching individual details and characteristics) to improve the user experience in our site. For example, we may use such information as the most visited pages and the duration of stay on those pages to better understand what user’s needs are and how to best provide them.
5. Public Information. Upon being a member, information about your account, such as when you signed up, when you last logged, your country, and interests may be made available to other members.
Other material, ideas, information, or any part of your communication may be redistributed in other social media channels or generally through the internet to be viewed by other users or the public. CHOOSING TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANY PART OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. The Use of Tracking Technologies Like Cookies. Cookies are any information that a website may transfer to a browser and, consequently, to your computer storage. For instance, a website may store a cookie on your computer, so when you visit it next time, with the same device, it’ll recognize it. Cookies may also note your activity on a particular website. A website uses the information to make your experience on the website better. You may choose to accept, refuse, or delete cookies.
7. European Economic Area Residents (EEA). Residing in a country in the EEA means that, according to the GDPR and data protection law, you are entitled to, among other privileges, access, have us erase, or restrict the use of your personal data.
8. Security. Our main focus is to protect your Personal Information. The company will, and always has been, storing your information in a secure server. However, there’s never a guarantee of total safety with the transfer of information over the internet. Fraudulent third parties may try to access your data unlawfully. The company assures you that it’ll the best it can to ensure the safety of your information. However, this isn’t a guarantee. Hence, any information you choose to transmit will be at your own risk.
9. Link to other websites. The website contains links to other websites, some with their own privacy policies, and some without. The company and the service provider bear no responsibilities whatsoever to these sites. The links are for the sole purpose of the convenience of the visitors. The sites may, therefore, send their cookies, collect and use your information in a way that conflicts with our Privacy Policies. We, therefore, encourage you to familiarize yourself with their policies before giving or granting permission to use your personal information. That includes, but is not limited to, third party websites. We advise you to familiarize yourself with their legal notices and follow up on their privacy policies. We bear no responsibilities, whatsoever to the way the third party websites collect and use your personal information.
10. Removal of Information – Unsubscribing. A user who is hereinafter referred to as a “member” reserves the right to withdraw from this membership. This includes, and is not limited to, subscription to our newsletters and periodic updates. We have the responsibility to no longer make available your data to other users. We shall, therefore, permanently erase them.
11. Business Transfer. Should there be a change of the company’s, any of its affiliates, or third-party entities’ control in the case of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we bear the right to transfer the personal and aggregate information of the users collected as part of the business transfer. In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, reorganization, or such activities to benefit the creditors, we may hand over your data to the party taking over our assets.
12. Storing Personal Information and Website Maintenance. Granting us your personal information or any other information whatsoever means you understand and agree to the collection, processing, use, and transfer of the said Personal Information to any country, some of which might not be the same as where you reside.
Check out our FAQ section for answers to common questions