You’ve been struggling to lose weight…
You’ve tried out boring workouts, sickening meal plans, but nothing seems to work.
While there are those who claim to be holding the secret to shedding pounds within a short time, many aren’t scientifically-backed. And almost none work.
So we singled out these 13 Science-backed weight loss programs for women. They will help you lose the extra kilos, and stay fit.
What Are Weight Loss Programs for Women?
Such programs are put together by experts to help you adopt useful and healthy habits to keep you fit.
The programs consist of physical activities, nutrition consultancy, and behavior therapy.
Generally, these weight loss programs focus on steady progress – we’re talking up to 20 pounds a week. Amazing, right? That’s not all.
These weight loss programs for women have minimal negative side-effects and are known to be effective.
What Are The Benefits of women weight loss programs
- Professionals evaluate the programs, so there are minimal downsides
- Most of the diets and exercises are specially tailored to meet your weight-loss needs
- The weight loss programs help you adopt new healthy habits
- They offer short-term and long term weight loss solutions
- They help with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
Weight loss programs for women price comparison
|No.||Weight Loss Program||Cost||Website|
|1||Dr. Fuhrman Nutritarian diet||$$7.95 - $49.95 per Month||Dr. Fuhrman Site|
|2||The Southern Beach Diet||$9.56 - $11.87 per day||Southern Beach Site|
|3||Nordic diet Program||$3.99 - $12.99 per book||Nordic meal plan|
|4||Macrobiotic diet program||$14.99 - $16.95 per book||Macrobiotic diet|
|5||Weight Watchers Diet||$19.95 - $54.95 per month||Weight Watchers Diet|
|6||The Volumetrics Diet||$6.99 - $20 per book||Volumetrics Diet|
|7||The Flexitarian Diet||$12.49 - $39.75 per book||Flexitarian Diet|
|8||Jenny Craig Diet||$20 monthly fee||Jenny Craig Diet|
|9||The Ornish Diet||$5.99 - $16.99 per book||The Ornish Diet|
|10||Mayo Clinic Diet||$5 per week||Mayo Clinic Diet|
|11||The Dash Diet||$11.99 - $13.59 per book||Dash Diet|
|12||HMR Program||3 weeks starter at $199 - $301.65||HMR Program|
|13||Nutrisystem Diet||274.99 - $296.97 for 21-days plan||Nutrisystem Diet|
The 13 Best Weight Loss Programs For Women
Curious already? Let's dive in.
How To Choose The Best Weight Loss Programs For Women
- Be sure to engage your doctor. This is especially crucial if you have underlying health conditions such as diabetes and heart diseases.
- Consider your personal preferences
- Consider your weight loss goals and choose weight loss programs for women that align with them
How to make the most out of women weight loss programs
- Consistency is key. Stick to the program for the recommended period it should take to bear fruits
- Involve your doctor every step of the way
- Couple up the programs with regular productive workouts
Remember the promise about giving you your dream body? Well, most of the programs above consist of low-calorie diets. They are nutritious, sustainable, and with minimal side-effects. They help with weight loss and general health wellness. Try any of them out!
Are there weight loss programs for women over 50?
Yes. Most of these weight loss programs for women have high-protein and low-fat diets. These minerals have tons of health benefits for women around the age of 50. Proteins also help enhance metabolism. Most of these programs also have moderate low carbs hence helping with weight loss. Such suitable programs include Weight Watchers, Atkins Diet, and Southern Beach Diet. Further, most women over 50 are at the risk of such chronic illnesses as heart disease and high blood pressure. Such programs as the Ornish diet helps in preventing and managing such conditions.
Can I get weight loss programs for women near me?
Yes. Most of these programs are available in various cities. Be sure to contact any of your choice and find out their location. Further, others can work virtually regardless of where you are.
Which is the best weight loss program for women over 40?
Low-carbs, low-fat and high-protein diet programs are the best for this age group. Programs with vegetarian foods will also serve you right. These not only help with faster weight loss but also help with general body wellness. They prevent and serve as a remedy to most chronic health conditions.
- 10 Best Weight Loss Resources: For Fast Weight Loss
- Best Fiber Supplement For Keto – 5 That Work Best
- Mariah Carey Weightloss: Here’s Her Secret
- Himitsu weight loss patch, do they really work?
- 13 Best Weight Loss Machines You Must Try
- Weight Loss Camp For Adults [10 Best weight camps in 2020]
- 5 Best Slim Belts for Weight loss: What Others Wont Say
- Keto diet: Here’s all You’ll Ever Need to Know
- 13 Fat Burners That Really Work
- 18 Best Weight Loss Solutions: Scientifically Proven